About Me

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thinking Deeply



It’s never easy for me to be enthusiastic about things. I also can’t imagine myself being crazy about something.


However, Ukulele changes parts of me.


My friends always say that I have a lot of hobbies. I’m interested in everything connected with visual, aural or DIY characteristics, such as photographing and handmade dolls. But these are just hobbies. I don’t spend much time on them. Since I got my own Ukulele, it plays an important role in my daily life. And this didn’t happen to me before.



According to this change, you may think I’m totally falling in Ukulele. (I have the same thought, too.) But thinking of Sheeep, one of my friends who plays guitar, she can’t talk without guitar topic, and always makes me feel that guitar is her life. I’m not that crazy, so I start to think deeply in how Ukulele plays a role in me.


I don’t think of Ukulele all the time. I practice it when I want to practice. Sometimes when I’m depressed, I want to play it because I know it will make me happier. I listen to the sound track of Ukulele, but I listen to pop music more.
Ha! Ha! It seems that I’m trying to write all my behaviors to calculate how much my passion is. However, the fact is that it’s hard to quantify emotions correctly. Maybe I should love this instrument in my own way and not compare it with other people. Just try to keep the touching feeling in mind and try to share the feeling to my family, my friends and my living area.


“How much do I love Ukulele” is a n important question in my mind. I’m glad that I solve it. Next time, let me introduce you some performances and share stories behind them. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!My partner!
    I have the same feeling toward my guitars like you. I do not practice them all the time, but whenever I heard a nice song or feel like the weather is right, I picked them up. Practicing instrumentals should not accompany with pressure. Keep going on and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete